Update by user Jul 13, 2012

Well, here\'s another update.I still have not received the poster that they promised me.

I\'ve emailed them three times now asking where it is. It should have come about three weeks ago according to them but they\'ve stopped answering my emails. It\'s frustrating because they\'ve answered my emails before and now they are just choosing to ignore me. Talk about poor customer service.

Avoid the headache and don\'t order posters from this website.A waste of my time and money!

Update by user Jun 21, 2012

I sent another email to the company and they finally responded to me letting me know they would be sending me a new poster.While the process was frustrating, I\'m happy that I finally got ahold of them and that they are handling the problem.

They even told me I could keep the poster that they incorrectly sent to me.Despite the fact that it took awhile to get in contact with the company I take back my earlier comments because the posters are very fun/unique.

Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2012

I ordered a poster from pubsof.com (pubs of your town).I received the poster later than expected, which was fine but when I opened it up it was the incorrect city.

After checking all my confirmation emails it was clear that I had ordered the pubs of poster for the city that I wanted but the company sent me the incorrect poster. The only contact information on their website is an email. I emailed asking kindly for instructions on how to exchange the poster but got no response. After about a week and a half I tried calling the studio name on the package that I received by looking up the number in white pages.

The number had been disconnected.

I am extremely disappointed in the service of pubsof.com.I will never be ordering from them ever again.

Had an Experience with Pubs Of Your Town?

Comments

PubsofWebguy
Chicago, Illinois, United States #779293

So sorry to hear you had troubles with your order. Send us a message here: http://www.pubsof.com/pages/contact and we'll look into your issue right away!

Cheers!

Cicero, Illinois, United States #779291

Sorry to hear about the delay!

I've also had problems with pubsof.com. I never even got the poster I ordered and they failed to answer any emails (which is the only contact info they have on the website). Disappointing.

PubsofWebguy
to Luke Chicago, Illinois, United States #779294

Hey Luke,

Sorry to hear about problems with your order. Send us a message here: http://www.pubsof.com/pages/contact and we'll look into your issue right away!

Cheers!